Monday, February 22, 2010

Pink Penpals

THINK pink was my sorority's theme for our philanthropy the Susan G. Komen Foundation, so you know couldn't pass up the opportunity to participate in Hopsy's (Monograms & Manicures) Pink Swap.


Essentially you sign up on Hopsy's blog (if you haven't checked it out, please do it is filled with all things pink, green and Lily!) and get paired up with another reader and swap all things PINK. The only stipulation was that everything had to be the lovely rosy shade and that you couldn't not exceed $30.

Once I found out my pink pen pal I headed straight to Target and started filling my basket to the brim....it was so much fun to go up and down the aisle thinking what would my pen pal like. Would she like this pink heart shaped candle? Or darling pink woven place mats? It was a treat to shop....below is my pen pals bounty....
complete with Carmel Hershey Kisses, Pink striped slippers, makeup bag,
note cards, note pads, pink candy bowl, and lots of pink candles

I got my PINK package the other day and it was lovely! Full of pink and treats galore! Thank you thank you pink pen pal! xoxo
It is just so much fun to get REAL mail these days. Sending and then anticipating my package was so much fun and made me realize I need to be sending more REAL mail more often...electronic mail not allowed!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment