Sunday, January 24, 2010

1-800-Brownies Anonymous



"Your good friend has just taken a piece of cake out of the garbage and eaten it. You will probably need this information when you check me into the Betty Crocker clinic" - Miranda, SATC


So I have a confession to make - I am officially addicted to brownies. Yep you heard me right. I am 100% a brownie addict. I love everything about brownies. I love licked the spatula after stirring the mix (don't worry I am full aware that there is raw egg in the batter, that has yet to stop me), I love the smell of chocolaty goodness baking in the oven and filling the house with pure yummyness..and I most certainly taking the first bite of a warm brownie fresh from the oven. I just can not get enough of all of it. Seriously I have found myself dreaming about brownies.



Now I wish I could stop there and tell you that was the worst - but it isn't. Three weeks ago I bought a mix of Betty Crocker Lowfat brownie mix and made a delicious batch on Sunday evening. It doesn't stop there, I ate the entire pan (read the ENTIRE pan) by Tuesday evening. That is alot of brownies - and I am fairly certain eating that many brownies in three days negates any redeeming quality there was in the brownies being LOW FAT. The following week I did the same thing, the same thing! I ate an entire batch in three days!


Now I would stop there, but it is even worse. On Saturday morning I woke up early, went to body pump, did the elliptical for 45 minutes..and then promptly took my bootie to Harris Teeter and bought yet ANOTHER box of Betty's lowfat brownie mix...and what do you know there are only TWO brownies left in the pan tonight.


So I tell this to you my blogging loves so that you have his pertinent information when I overdose on brownies and need to be checked into the Betty Crocker Clinic ASAP!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment