Wednesday, November 4, 2009

One Holiday at a Time




It is hard to believe it is already November and stores are already decking the halls with Christmas trees, twinkling lights and giant bows. Although I LOVE Christmas, I happen to think that retail stores start decorating far too early. Let’s get through Thanksgiving first, THEN start putting up the Santa’s, garlands and lights! Nordstrom's has the right idea...



This morning in DC, it was a chilly 40 degrees with a frost advisory. I had to pull out my pink moccasin slippers this morning while getting ready for work. On my walk to work I could see my breath….definitely a brisk fall day outside.

On days like this I wish to be…..

Sipping a warm Chai Tea




wearing this


courtesy jcrew



While this is baking in the oven

courtesy of mykitchensnippets



Watching this on TV




All while the outside of my little townhouse looks like this

courtesy of Pottery Barn

don't you just swoon at the stuff in their catalogue - one day my house will look like some of these pages...one day!

Hope you are enjoying your brisk fall day....Happy November!

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment